Southern Grampians Shire Council
Welcome to Southern Grampians Shire Council's e-tendering portal. This e-tendering portal enables Southern Grampians Shire Council to procure goods and services over the internet.
It provides a simple, secure and efficient means for managing tendering activities and quotations.
In order to respond to a tender you must first register. Registration is free.
As a registered supplier, you may:
- receive email notification of any new opportunities that become available;
- view and download documentation directly from this portal;
- seek clarification or ask questions in relation to current opportunities; and
- receive addendums and other information issued in relation to current opportunities.
To learn more about Southern Grampians Shire Council please visit Council's main website by clicking www.sthgrampians.vic.gov.au
To view a copy of Council's Procurement Policy please click www.sthgrampians.vic.gov.au/Files/ProcurementPolicy.pdf
Please contact TenderSearch on 1800 836 337 if you experience any difficulties logging on or downloading any documents from this site.
Please direct all Tender questions through the "Question Forum" once you have logged in.
Tender # 12-17 | Closing: 27/04/2017 14:00 AEDT | Released: 30/03/2017 09:00 AEDT | Type: RFT
The Southern Grampians Shire Council has received Victorian Government funding to undertake an investigation into flood events in the Coleraine area of the Shire of Southern Grampians
The purpose of this flood study is to develop information fundamental VIEW MORE
- Tender # Q516-17 | Closing: 12/04/2017 14:00 AEDT | Released: 28/03/2017 09:00 AEDT | Type: RFQ
- Tender # Q514-17 | Closing: 13/04/2017 14:00 AEDT | Released: 27/03/2017 09:00 AEDT | Type: RFQ
- Tender # Q515-17 | Closing: 11/04/2017 14:00 AEDT | Released: 27/03/2017 09:00 AEDT | Type: RFQ
Tender # 1091-15 | Closing: 10/04/2017 14:00 AEDT | Released: 17/03/2017 09:00 AEDT | Type: RFT
This contract is for the hire of specific road making and other plant and equipment for use within and outside the Southern Grampians Shire. Tendered rates are invited for dry plant hire (free of operators) only. Hire is on an ad hoc basis for short periods and limited VIEW MORE
- Tender # 2-17 | Closing: 6/04/2017 14:00 AEDT | Released: 17/02/2017 09:00 AEDT | Type: RFT