Shire of Campaspe
Shire of Campaspe is Open for Business
Welcome to our e-tendering portal. In order to respond to a tender you must first register. To register please click on the registration button to the right and enter the required details. Registration is free.
Interested parties please note:
When registering to download documents you are not required to enter in an ABN. This field in the registration form is optional.
You will be notified by email and issued with a password to access this portal once you have successfully registered.
As a registered supplier, you may:
1. receive email notifications of any new opportunities that become available;
2. view and download documentation directly from this portal;
3. seek clarification or ask questions in relation to current opportunities; and
4. receive addendums and other information issued in relation to current opportunities.
Council is committed to ensuring high standards of probity and accountability in Council's procurement activities. Please view any of the following documents you feel may help with your understanding of Council’s business opportunities and practices:
A guide on ‘Doing business with Local Government’, please click here.
Council's Procurement Policy, please click here.
Standard Conditions of Purchase, Please click here.
Council’s Contracts Register, please click here
Shire of Campaspe invites suitable organisations to bid for the supply of goods, services or works contained within this system and listed below:
Tender # C17007 | Closing: 4/04/2017 14:00 AEDT | Released: 11/03/2017 01:00 AEDT | Type: RFT
This project consists of two elements;
- Renewal of footpath on the south side of Bradley St between Union St and Church St, Kyabram
- Upgrade of the intersection of Bradley St-Union St Kyabram
Note: Council reserves the right to VIEW MORE